Tuesday, December 21, 2010
kway chap & tony roma's.@Tuesday, December 21, 2010

- 15 dec 2010

I am blogging about food again. Famous Kway Chap from Old Airport Road and Sis's belated birthday dinner at Tony Roma's at Suntec.

No intestines for me. Just egg and tau gua. Haven't eaten this in a long time, I love the soup!


Daechul dressed up. So cute!
Ah Fat went too. She hasn't been out for a long time.



Yummy potato skins! But 6 pieces for 9.90 is expensive and they gave so little sour cream! Next time I'm going to ask for one bowl, and drown the potato skin in it! And I will drink from the bowl when I eat the last piece. Muhaha!
O_O? I thought I already rotated the picture? Oh well.
This is my main dish. St Louis style ribs with Carolina Honey. Had such a hard time pronouncing Carolina. fml. KEH-RO-LYE-NA!

Cannot believe I finished one regular slab by myself. And the mashed potatoes is not nice at all, no taste and it super oily. Ew.

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER